Artist Submission & Promotion
1. Processing and uploading your tracks into our master music servers. Your tracks are automatically uploaded onto radio stations local music servers around the world, Indie Artists Radio Network sets the rotation for your tracks via Private IP & satellite Tracks are made acceptable to radio station standards, very few tracks we receive are ready for broadcast airplay.
Artist Airplay & Worldwide Radio Promotion Includes:
2. Artist artwork & BIO information, is placed on all radio station websites; as well as pages used by Indie radio stations by their DJ's; who manually download artists interviews and show prep material. Artwork, is linked to your Artist BIO page, website, or your social media pages. Linked image placement on radio station websites, is very important for artist promotion and greatly improves listener interaction; such as downloads.
DO NOT SEND US YOUR TRACKS, PRIOR TO CONTACTING US
Title tracks correctly. VERY IMPORTANT! Example: Artist - Song.mp3 or Artist-Song.mp3
Most artists fail to follow this standard and simple request, often we get: track 1 or 003 etc.
You may also send CD's to the radio network, our music director will provide the address on request.
Artist posters & CD's are always welcome for contest and display in our radio studios.
Our rates are very fair, for what we offer!
Listeners like to win prizes, like: CDs & posters!
1. Airplay on all radio networks where your music fits (We have 17 feeds for radio stations to use). Most streaming only stations, only have a HTML5 player or APP, radio stations can't use these players; they need an IP address or satellite transponder for their music playout system or automation to use. IP addresses for all of our stations, is HERE
2. Your tracks are placed in a high rotation folder, for more daily airplay.
(If you have multiple tracks, then you will receive your own Artist Folder for all your tracks)
3. Unlike Jango/Radio Airplay, we don't use BOTS to act like you have a growing fan base;
or bury your tracks between 5,000 other tracks. Your fans are human and you can track airplay
with all of our networks reporting to DRT
Once payment is successfully made to our Pay Pal account:
Submit radio clean MP3 Tracks 192K or better, Bio and Artwork to:
musicdirector [at] radiooutlaw [dot] com
For rates and more information, contact us via email with required information first.